Updated: Nov 6, 2022
April 22, 2022
Let me know what you are finding this week!
1) Athleta Ultimate Stash II Tight - Love the feel of these and that I can stash my cell phone and license when I am out and about.
2) BIRKENSTOCK Madrid Big Buckle - I love these sandals, and wear them with everything. They look great with jeans, shorts, skirts or a cute summer dress!
3) Threshold Cranston Double Old Fashion Glasses - I found these at Target and they are so great. Durable and classic.
4) Makin' It Grain Bowl - If you have a Snooze near you, go and order this ASAP! It is better than I thought it would be :) and a nice alternative to a sugary breakfast (but I also love the pineapple pancakes there too)
5) Glass Carafe - I am so excited to use this! Great for brunches, but overall many uses I can think of.
6) Large Enamel-Coated Oval Serve Tray with Handles - I am excited to use this tray this summer by the pool! Great size and no chance of breaking if used outside for BBQ's etc!
7) VUORI Vintage Ripstop Short - Bring on summer! Love the different options VUORI offers
8) Trader Joe’s Vegan Kale Cashew & Basil Pesto - We are finding a lot of ways to use this. Specifically on homemade pizza, on pasta and drizzled on caprese salad!
9) Chobani Coffee Creamer - Currently I have chocolate hazelnut and vanilla in my fridge :) I LOVE it. Added plus, it is dairy-free and plant based.
See you next week!