I am a little late posting October new finds!
1) These cute pumpkins would work all throughout the fall season, October and November being a given : ) Boucle Fabric Pumpkin Decor Collection from Cost Plus World Market.
2) I usually stick to a few favorite drinks at Starbucks, but I recently tried the Iced Apple Crisp Oatmilk Shaken Espresso and it is so good!
3) Can't wait until it cools down just a bit and I can wear this Pecan Suede Blazer from Evereve with Jeans! Great fall color too!
4) Gevi Household Countertop Nugget Ice Maker. This is on sale through many sites right now! I linked this one to Walmart. We have a fridge we love but the ice machine is acting up and our kids really like the smaller ice nuggets, so I jumped on this sale. Great reviews from many sites I researched. Now that we have used it a bit, I am thrilled I got it (esp considering the deal I got)!
5) Lo & Sons is a company I have purchased travel bags and backpacks from for years. They recently had a warehouse sale and so I jumped on purchasing The Catalina Deluxe bag. I have the smaller version, The Catalina Deluxe Tote, which works great as a carry on bag or for a quick weekend getaway. This larger size will be perfect for longer trips. The compartment underneath for shoes is a huge plus! Also it slides down your roller luggage perfectly!
6) Bath and Body Works continues to have huge sales weekly and monthly it seems! I purchased this single wick candle and some other items while they were having one of their big sales. Bring on the fall smells!
7) This was a "need" purchase :) My current silverware has seen better days, so I found this set at the Crate & Barrel Outlet by my house. It is called Locale 20-piece flatware set.
8) I started collecting these World Market Laser Cut Woodcarver's pieces a few years ago. I always look when they might be on sale. I have Christmas and Halloween pieces and they are just so cool and one of a kind!
9) Love this outfit, so comfy and cute! ANRABESS WOMEN'S TWO PIECE. I found it on Amazon during prime deals. Great for fall too!
10) Did you know REI carries a small selection of VUORI clothing?! I just purchased this long sleeve crew pullover. It is soft, durable, and I can layer it. I love it!
11) Tzatziki flavored Triscuit. Try them!! They are really good :)
12) I mentioned the Trader Joe's dumplings in my last post or two. Well This Fly Bu Jing Sichuan Chili Crisp is soo good with the dumplings! There are a lot of viral videos going around on instagram with this recipe and I had to try it!
13) My husband was a speaker recently at a Lululemon event and we all love their products! I recently ordered this great curved wristlet and it holds my mini wallet, phone, lip gloss, kleenex and more!
14) I came across this book (Building A Non-Anxious Life - by Dr. John Delony) when I was looking for books online, and I am so excited to read it! I am really not an overly anxious person at all, but I am excited to read about how he dives into the science of a problem, and helps find solutions and gives actionable tools!
15) I am notorious for walking away from a pot of pasta water just to come back to it all bubbling over onto my stove top! The Spill Stopper Lid is a great way to prevent this from happening! There are a lot of versions of these offered from many different sites.
Talk to you soon!