Another list of finds coming at you!
1) I LOVE books! All kinds, and I like finding books that I can display and place on the coffee table as well. This one I just purchased is so fun, especially since I have been a fan of the author for some time. Whiskey In A Tea Cup by Reese Witherspoon.
2) I love everything Rifle Paper CO. You will find these Rifle Paper CO. Stitched Notebooks in my purse, work bag and on my desk!
3) I think we have a water bottle obsession in this family! A few posts back I mentioned a Stanley cup I use all the time. Well, my daughter purchased one that is great for on the go, sports etc. because it has a top handle instead of a side handle and a cool flip straw. A great find! Stanley 30 Oz. IceFlow Tumbler with Flip Straw
4) If you have a growing teenage boy like me, you know they grow out of clothes fast! I find that T-shirts at PACSUN usually are a great deal, and they always have BOGO sales which is even better! PacSun Balance T-Shirt.
5) Did I mention I like books :) HAHA My husband and I actually both love books, sometimes we even agree to read the same ones! This was a book I have added to my library and cannot wait to read! The Paper Man by Billy O’Callaghan.
6) I gave been a fan of the The Home Edit for a while now. I have their previous books, so I am thrilled that their new one I pre-ordered is here! The Home Edit: Stay Organized - by Clea Shearer & Joanna Teplin (Hardcover)
7) Can you ever have enough cake stands! I just purchased this marble cake stand, (currently on sale) from Sur La Table.
8) I have two fragrances from DIME Beauty that I love. This is the new one I have added to my fragrance collection. Dans Les Bois® Perfume
9) We have a very cute mini golden doodle names Chloe. Unfortunately Chloe tends to get build up in her ears and sometimes gets ear infections. So I am trying these PetLabCo. Probiotic Chews for a few months to see if some of the ear build up subsides. Hoping it does!!
10) Trader Joe's Wicked Good Mini Chocolate Bars are so good!! Great idea to stock up for Halloween!
11) Get in the Halloween spirit and send someone this darling card! Or find more at E. Frances website. They have the CUTEST stuff!
12) The best sparkling red wine I have had! Obviously must be over 21yrs old to purchase, but great if you are hosting a party or just enjoying a glass on the weekend! Cantina Coviolo Lambrusco Biologico.
13) Is it too early to purchase Christmas things?? ..... No way! :) These Emily Taylor for George & Viv Small Melamine Platter (s) are so cute and could be a great hostess gift!
14) This is a shameless plug for my husband and his colleagues new podcast THE OUTLIERS PODCAST on Spotify and Apple! Please subscribe, download, listen and enjoy! Even if you are not into sports, these podcasts offer life lessons, human stories and might even make you laugh! :) ** Contains adult language
I am so excited to send out a "Holiday Edition" of New Finds in the coming months.
See you in October!