A lot of great things out there to try! I hope you like August's list :)
1) I wanted a nice top that could be dressed up but also worn casually with shorts and sandals. I love this find from Nordstrom. It is light and soft, and easily layered with a jacket for colder months! Sunset Icon Cotton Crewneck Sweater by Marine Layer.
2) EVEREVE is a store I love to shop in. They have great sales and they receive new items weekly. This Retro Brand Black Label Sedona Tee is soft and fits perfectly. I can't wait to wear it with jeans and a black blazer for date night!
3) We have family members who are moving to CA, so I added this cute custom pillow from MaleyDesigns on Etsy to their "going away" gift bag. It shipped quickly and is good quality. I love that they let you customize they colors, name, and city/state. Such a great find!
4) I have been looking for more organizational items for my teenagers bathroom and came across this great Brightroom Spinning Turntable Makeup Organizer from Target! This brand has a ton of great items to choose from. This one is specifically helpful for my daughters taller sprays and lotions etc. She can also add small items to the top.
5) I have been living in these Women's Fitted Short Sleeve T-Shirt - Universal Thread™! With shorts, sweats, jeans they are perfect! I have crew neck and v-neck and in all the colors :)
If they get kind or worn, no problem because they are very reasonably priced!
6) Living in the desert, my lips are always chapped. I have my "go to's" for lip balms, but recently purchased Burt's Bees 100% Natural Origin Moisturizing Lip Shine Gloss at Walgreens and I am really happy with it!
7) Another cute and soft tee from Evereve! And by far one of my most favorite bands :) Can wear with a blazer and jeans or more casual.
8) If you are traveling to Southern California, specifically the La Jolla area, I cannot say enough about this boutique hotel, Orli La Jolla! It is a one of a kind experience and the owners and manager are so accommodating and work really hard to make your stay the best ever.
9) TULA Skincare Essentials Routine Kit, so great to travel with and lets you try out he products so you can see how they work for you before you try the larger sizes. They have the best products.
10) Again my obsession with YASSO continues :) HAHA These bars are a favorite in my house. All the flavors are so good! Yasso Greek Yogurt Bars.
11) I love keeping my office organized, and even though I have really gone paperless, there are a few documents and folders I keep for travel, work etc. This Brightroom clear 3 drawer organizer from Target works great!
12) This was a BIG find literally :) Absolutely love this website and can't wait to purchase more pieces. We did purchase the matching ottoman, and night stands as well. Sven King Bed from Article.
13) My daughter found these beautiful earrings, so I had to share! We are big fans of everything Kendra Scott carries :) Jack Gold Huggie Earrings in Multi Crystal
14) Nothing like getting into the fall season with all the scents and smells of Bath & Body Works! These foaming soaps are all over our house!
See you next month!