Updated: Aug 31
I am back with another round of new finds! Hope you are all enjoying summer :)
1) Trader Joe's is a place our family shops at, at least once a month (more like 3-4 x a month). My 17yr old daughter told me about their steamed pork and ginger soup dumplings ( her favorite flavor is the chicken soup dumplings) and now we all love them. I travel a lot for work and I love a restaurant called Din Tai Fung (Seattle, La Jolla, other locations). And these dumplings remind me of that restaurant.
2) I came across this super cute CB2 swarm glass honey pot and had to have it! Affordable and cute enough to leave out on the counter all the time!
3) Another favorite item from TJ's! Many of you might be aware of the health benefits of apple cider vinegar. Well these 12 oz sparkling apple cider vinegar drinks offer a great little punch and are quite refreshing! Even my 14yr old son loves them. His favorite flavor is Elderberry & Pomegranate.
4) I purchased a few new pairs of jeans recently and some of my favorites come from
Good American Jeans. They offer so many styles and colors and I love the soft feel.
5) Sur La Table was having a sale on so many items about a month ago, I finally purchased Nespresso machine. I specifically purchased the Nespresso VertuoPlus with Aeroccino3 Frother and I love all of the coffee pod options between Espresso, Double Espresso, Coffee and more. It comes out frothy and delicious every time!
6) The Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag 1L was a great purchase. In fact both my daughter and I have one and use it a lot. It carries more than you would think and you can wear it cross body or as a fanny pack.
7) I recently purchased the cutest mini wallet on sale from Kate Spade. I have added one here, but so many options to choose from!
8) True Lemon is a game changer if you have a hard time drinking plain water! I buy all of the flavors. Lemon, Lime, Orange and Grapefruit and I end up drinking a lot more water throughout the day.
9) While we are on the topic of water drinking :) I also find it easier to drink more water throughout the day if I drink out of a straw. I have no idea why, but I do. These Stanley 30oz Quencher Tumblers are a favorite in our house and there are a ton of color and size options currently at Dick's Sporting Goods!
10) A new charity our family has started donating to is called the Gary Sinise Foundation. They do amazing work for military families and you can sign up to give a monthly amount that you are comfortable with or a single donation as well.
11) bareMinerals Gen Nude Highlighting Blush - I love the peachy pink shimmer color.
12) TULA Cooling & Brightening Eye Balm - Who can't use something that helps make you look refreshed and reduces the look of fine lines!
13) glassybaby pirouette - This company has some amazing glass candleholder collections. It is so hard to choose just one! And the glassybaby foundation receives a donation from each glassybaby purchase to provide hope and healing.
14) I recently purchased these College Cityscape Can-Shaped Glasses from Uncommon Goods for my Dad for Father's Day as he is a UW alum. They are so cool and they have a large amount of schools to choose from!
15) Dash Short by Vuori - I can honestly say I live in these shorts! :) They are a great investment, comfortable and versatile. Lots of great color options as well.
I'll be back with more new finds soon!