Teen Christmas Cookie Exchange Party
Updated: Sep 11, 2020
Christmas 2019 I threw another fun Christmas party for my daughter and her friends. Now that they are all teenagers :) I thought I would suggest a fun "cookie exchange" idea! It is always a hit with my book club friends, so I thought they might enjoy baking a favorite treat, bringing it to share with their friends and going home with lots of goodies!
The Party Details I kept pretty simple:
The party was from 5:30-8:00
1) Light appetizers and snacks
2) Dinner food I ordered from Rubio's. They always do a really great job on their catering orders and it saved me a ton of time :)
3) Dessert consisted of cookies the girls brought and a few other goodies I put out like chocolate peppermint pretzels, Moose Munch, caramels, and candy canes.
4) The Hot Cocoa Bar is always a hit! I had Starbucks K-Cups regular hot cocoa and caramel flavors. I had gluten free hot cocoa flavored marshmallows, mini marshmallows, caramel sauce and whipped cream for toppings.
5) My daughter created a few really fun games for the girls to play that also included prizes
6) I set up a "Photo Booth" backdrop that consisted of Christmas Wrap and Christmas Lights. I ordered some fun photo booth props as well as silly Christmas glasses.
7) I love sending guests home with goodie bags :) So for these bags they included:
* Christmas socks * Mini lotion from Bath & Body Works,
* Mini hand sanitizer from Bath & Body Works, * Foaming hand soap from
Bath & Body Works, * Hot Chocolate Sticks from Trader Joes, * Light up
rings and mini candy canes
The girls had a great time and it really was a great way to enjoy the holiday spirit :)
Can't wait to come up with another fun theme next year!