Updated: Nov 6, 2022
May 20, 2022
Another list of interesting finds this past week!
1) Swaha Popped Waterlily Seeds - My friend and I were at one of our local farmers markets this past weekend and tried these! I bought two bags. The Chili Lime and Tomato and Spice. Sooo good! AND... Paleo, Grain-Free, Nut-Free, Zero Sugar, Vegan and Protein Rich! Can't beat that!
2) Hydro Flask 32oz Wide Mouth - This is a classic color, and you can find it on sale through a lot of different sites!
3) Everyday Adventure Floral Print Maxi Sundress - I have ben trying to find some cute dresses I can wear for a lot of different occasions. Love this one from Nordstrom!
4) Rolling Cooler Cart, 80 Quart Ice Chest - I have been wanting one of these, so bought one just in time for summer fun in the backyard!
5) Gwen Ponte Knit Tank Dress - I have been pairing down my wardrobe to only the items I will always wear, and are mostly versatile. This is a cute and comfy dress for spring, summer and fall (with a light jacket).
6) Lovely Sweet Dreams Perfume - I saw an ad for this on social media, and read great reviews, so bought one for me and one for my 16 year old daughter :)
7) SIETE CHURRO STRIPS - I picked these up at Costco, and they were gone in 3 days! THEY ARE SOOO GOOD! And, I love that they are Gluten free, Grain free, Vegan, Soy Free, Non GMO, Dairy Free and use my favorite Avocado Oil! All flavors are enjoyed in our house :)
9) The Home Edit By IDesign Pantry Labels - Keeping things organized! Love these labels for my pantry.