Updated: Nov 6, 2022
April 29, 2022
Anything catch your eye this week??
1) Power Torque Screwdriver Set - I had to replace my windshield shifter this week and this set came in very handy! Easy to store as well.
2) Nutiva® Organic Avocado Oil - Love this particular oil and works great with high heat meals like fried rice etc.
3) Crispy Dill Pickles - Even if you don't like pickles these are worth a try! I LOVE pickles :) So I can eat an entire box of these in one sitting (well over a few days I guess). But they are best right out of the oven.
4) 'Enjoy Today' Square Throw Pillow Cream- I purchased this at Target and have it on our reading chair in our office. I love the message on it and its classic look.
5) Cassava (Yuca) Root - I made homemade Yuca fries this week and loved them! Something fun to try if you haven't before. I found a great recipe from Pioneer Woman here.
6) Sunset Tank- I LOVE this brand so much. They have the greatest clothes and these will be great for summer!
7) IMUSA Yellow Painted Lemon Squeezer - I am starting to make more fresh, light non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks becyawe it is getting warmer out. This saves me so much time!
8) Green Glass Cactus Shaped Drink Dispenser - How fun will it be to use this at your next outdoor party! So fun! And I live in AZ, so this matches my outdoor scene :)
9) Oval White Dipped Citronella Candle - Great deal so you can get a few to place around your backyard, or outdoor patio!
Have fun shopping!