I love this time of year, still cool out, but you know Summer is just around the corner! :)
1) Rifle Paper Co. Keychain - I use this myself and love it. I can attach my small wallet to it, or just attach my keys. Easy to find in my purse and to travel with!
2) ALBION Destination Joggers, Navy Pinstripe - A cute option for casual and comfortable look.
3) Speckled Mini Hair Clip Set - Can you have enough hair clips!?
4) Lace Trim Mock Neck Top - Love this color and can be worn for work, casual with jeans or to wear for date night to that new restaurant you've been eyeing!
5) Graze Inspiration For Small Plates Cookbook - I have had this book for a while and really like it. It is also a great book for the coffee table as well.
6) The Somerset Romper - I cannot wait to wear this when it gets a little warmer and all throughout the summer! Can dress up or down! I guess I could wear with tights and boots too while it is still cold :)
7) This Banana Republic Tank is versatile and comfortable. Great piece to have in your closet.
8) I love my Birks, and these Tori Burch sandals are a lot like them. Comfortable and cute!
9) Frooze-Balls - I buy these at Trader Joes, and they are gone in a day or two! They are eaten up by everyone. Great to throw in lunches, pack for travel or eat after a good workout!
10) VUORI Miles Ankle Pant - I love this brand of clothing and wanted a different style of casual pant. Love its versatility!
11) Clean Lines Tote Bag 22L - I wanted a new gym/casual/travel bag and this one is so roomy and I love color (I purchased Grey Sage)! It is not like any other bag I have. Love that it zips up too.
12) Athleta Ultimate Shortie - The fabric is comfortable and great for the gym!
Come back soon for more New Finds!